Monday 25 June 2007

W-A-S-T-E

Today is just anther day. I'm wasting my time, throwing it all away, doing absolutely nothing. Am I lazy or just not active? May be I am both.

I just really hate having to stay at home all day and not knowing what is there outside the house. I just wanna get out!!! But if I do go out.......to where???

I guess there're lots of things out there for me to do. I just have to go and get it. And definately start something AWAY from BED!!!

It's funny how people are so positive about themselves, isn't it? I mean, I am sometimes a million miles positive about myself. Like how many friends I have compared to some people, though I have no real friends.
Yet sometimes, people can be just so negative about themselves. Again, this I am. Now I am!
May be I need to find a balance, and may be my life will become happier. Even if just a tiny bit, but as long as it is better..... I still want it.
Anyway, what I am sure for now is that I need to stop procastinating and start doing what I have planned to do. Or otherwise, this holiday will be just another WASTE!!!!

No comments: