Tuesday 10 July 2007

Hmmm.... where should I start?!?!?
Well, it's the holidays and all I have done so far is
  1. Sleep
  2. Eat
  3. Go on the Internet
  4. Shopping
  5. Watch TV/DVD
  6. and EAT EAT

So that's right, I am now a FAT ASS!!! hahaha...

Oh!! plus... 7. bubbling on how i'm doing nothing!!!

MEAH!! As long as i'm happy, I guess it's all that matters!

Oh! One more thing! I've been looking after myself more. It could be the fact that I'm so FREE, it's making me hallucinated and i'm trying to find ways to improve my looks!! So yes, I had my hair cut and dyed, I blenched my eyebrows twice, I spent 1020 baht on make-up at once, and I have already spent sooooooooooo much money on new clothes!! Now i'm thinking of getting an eye surgery!!!! Am I crazy???? But then, every woman wants to look pretty, right?

I now came up with my own quote, "BEAUTY comes with very very great (enormous) COSTS."

Anyhow, I know it works though because I can feel the eye contact!!! (Oh!! shhhhh!!! you people, I wasn't born fine looking as some of you are so let me be happy, wouldn't you?!?!)

Moving on.. Today i read my old mag and saw this website www.meez.com (damn!! i should've got paid for this) and i made this 3D chic...it's supposed to look like me. Hahaha

No comments: