Tuesday 3 July 2007

- - JULY - - FREE AS A FLYING PIG!!

FREE!!!
I have absolutely nothing to do now that the activity room has finished. So basicly I just plan my days out and go out and that is it. It is fun, but sometimes i'm just worried that the tiny little bit of brain I have in my head will become even tinier. hahaha.
Hmmm>>>> what else? oh I've had my hair dyed and cut! The colour is seriously so so red that I get so much attention I've never ever had before. And people actually stare at me.... I think I quite like it. I've always been the one who stare at others, now it's time for others to stare at me!!! (But i'm not sure whether it is a good stare or not hehe). Some people at the faculty said they didn't quite like it as it gives me a totally different look. But for me! I love it ^^
Oh well! I guess i'll just have to be confident and move on. As long as i'm sure I like it and I'm not hurting anyone, I won't care what others think!!! YEAH!!
My love status???? what should I say?!?! It's okay I guess but there are still times I wish we could be less stupid about things and fight less. Sometimes I just need someone who can be beside me physically..... I'm not getting that at the moment. (*sigh*)
My Friends?? Quite good. I'm trying to care more and more about them, and think about how they would feel at situations.

No comments: